Are you looking to undertake the TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean) Exam? Here at Lexis Korea, we offer TOPIK Exam Preparation Course to help you achieve your goals!
Our TOPIK Exam Preparation Course is designed to help non-native Korean speakers who are preparing for the test, as well as to prepare them for living, working or undertaking further studies in a Korean-speaking environment.
At Lexis Korea, you will;
- Be taught by a dedicated and experienced TOPIK exam preparation teacher,
- Improve your reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, speaking and listening skills,
- Take practice mock tests using past exam papers, with answer quides and thorough feedback from your teacher,
- Improve your Korean language whilst working towards an internationally recognised qualification.
We provide classes for all levels for TOPIK I (level 1-2) and TOPIK II (level 3-6).
In order to undertake TOPIK 1 level classes with us, you will need to be at least at Elementary to Pre-Intermediate level.
As for our TOPIK II classes, if your goal is to achieve grades between level 3 and 4, students will be required to be between Pre-Intermediate to Intermediate level.
For the advanced grades between level 5 and 6, it would be recommended for students to be within the Upper Intermediate to Advanced level.
Our TOPIK Preparation Course runs from:
- Morning Core Class 9am to 12.15pm, Monday to Friday
- TOPIK Focused Class 1.15pm to 3.30pm, Monday to Thursday
The fees for our TOPIK Preparation Classes are similar to that of the Intensive Korean 25 course as highlighted below:
If you need some guidance in preparation for the exam, look no further, our experienced instructors here at Lexis Korea will be able to assist you.
If you have any further questions about our TOPIK Preparation Class, please contact us via email at email@example.com.