Interested in working and studying in Korea?

You may want to consider a Working Holiday visa for your time in Korea!

Citizens of Australia, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Czech Republic, Japan, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Ireland, Sweden, Taiwan and the United States are all eligible for this program.

The Working Holiday visa is probably the most flexible of the visa options for your time in Korea, allowing you to both work and study.  As the rules are slightly different for each country, the best way to find out more information is to contact your local consulate.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s